Online Vasectomy Registration for No Stork, LLC
- Saves time - This is precisely the information that we have always asked each patient to provide on the day of his first visit. By registering online before your first visit, you will not have to fill out a similar form on the day of your consultation and/or vasectomy,
unless your vasectomy is performed at a facility other than the doctor's office, in
which case they may require that you complete a few of their forms.
- Accuracy of information - By registering in the privacy of your own home or office, you will not be distracted by other activity within our office on the day of your visit. You may also have access to medical information (prior surgeries, medications, names of doctors) that you may not recall on the day of your visit. Plus we can read it ... on the handwritten info sheets completed in our office, you'd be surprised how many 4's look like 9's and 9's look like 7's!
This site is secure and your information is kept confidential.
- Peace of mind that there will be no surprises on the day of your visit because you are completely informed and prepared.
In fact, so much is learned online that a preliminary consultation visit is not
- Safety - Pre-registration gives your doctor and his or her staff the opportunity to review your history before you arrive and to call you if there are any medical or social concerns, especially important for those patients who choose to have their consultation and procedure on the same day.
- READ: To become more acquainted with vasectomy, please read the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy Page on No Stork's website. This page contains a complete description of the procedure and links to PDF forms that describe before and after care instructions. As the information explains, you should be sedentary for the rest of the day after your vasectomy and avoid strenuous activity the first day after (no yard work, sports, or lifting over 20 pounds). On the second day after, you may return to work if your job is not strenuous. Wait another day or two after that to engage in more strenuous activity.
- WATCH: We will also ask you to view this counseling video before your procedure. It is available here online as a small streaming video. We will ask you to watch the video at the office if you do not access and watch it here.
- SCHEDULING information: Dr. Snyder performs vasectomies on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only at his Indianapolis office. You can usually have the procedure done within 2 or 3 weeks of your registration, and sometimes even sooner. You should have some preferred dates in mind for when Dr. Snyder's assistant Emily contacts you via email to discuss and confirm your appointment usually within 1-2 business days of your completing the registration. Check spam folder as needed, and please respond via email as soon as you are contacted.
- FINANCIAL information: To get an out-of-pocket ESTIMATE from No Stork, LLC, and to get your vasectomy scheduled, a deposit of $100 (payable by Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card only) is required of all patients during the registration process that follows, so have your credit card ready. DO NOT SELECT "HEALTH DEPARTMENT" It does not apply to Dr. Snyder's practice and may result in you having to re-register. The deposit is fully refundable until 7 calendar days prior to your appointment, but is non-refundable thereafter for either cancellation or postponement. If we are unable to accommodate your scheduling needs, your deposit will be refunded immediately. Please read the Financial Policy on Dr. Snyder's website.
- BEFORE OR AFTER REGISTERING: Please go to the Forms Page on No Stork's website. There are important forms for you to print off, fill out, and bring to the office with you, such as the consent form and HIPAA information. Once the registration process is complete, No Stork, LLC's office manager Emily will email you within 1-2 business days of receiving your registration. She will discuss your out-of -pocket estimate and available appointments and help you set a date.
- Fill in the Registration and Deposit Form and click "Submit". Fields marked
* are Required Fields.
The information comes to our database as though we entered it ourselves from information provided by you in writing (as office forms) or by phone. It is secure and confidential.
(In fact, your credit card information goes directly to PayPal and we
have no access to it when you pay online.) Once we print it, we have your pertinent medical history and no need to have you fill out more forms. You will see the printout and have an opportunity to make changes on the day of your visit.